1. I'm the baby! Tripp is ten years older and Tandy seven.
|My sister "telling me something"! lol|
2. My Dad was killed in a horse accident when I was thirteen. I also have the most wonderful step-dad in the world!! I would say I have two dads.
|My family is so silly!!|
3. My mom and I are twins, at least Riley and Preston swear to it. She and I are very close. I don't even have to say that I want to be like her......I am!!
|This is what my family did to me at our wedding!! |
The photographer was offended. lol
4. Riley is 3+ years younger than me.
5. I thought he was soooo stuck up and we fought like cats and dog until we started dating!
6. I've never had an epidural. TMI?? Sorry, but I'm pretty proud of it.
7. I'm pretty much convinced that caffeine makes me sick, but I still have it sometimes.
8. I have a degree in finance and am certified to teach EC-4 and 4-8 Math. I hope to never use these again. lol
9. We are a part of a non-denominational church that meets in homes. It's even here on 2nd and 4th Sundays and every Wednesday night!
10. Almost everything in my house is a sentimental hand-me-down, a garage/estate sale find, or a trade from my mom.
11. I am becoming less and less of a "real-go-out-and-get-er-done" cowgirl by the moment. I am becoming more and more of a "mama-cook-it-clean-it-raise-babies-support-hubby" cowgirl by the moment.
13. My left elbow comes out of socket very, very easily. Like I might reach out to open a door and there it goes. This has been happening since 6th grade.
14. I most likely have ADD. I can work all day, but there is nothing finished.
15. I have the best hubby and most wonderful children a girl could ever ask for!