Friday, July 30, 2010

T-W-O pics (as in TWO year old)

So you know my sister-in-law Kaitlyn Claire is a photographer. Unfortunately she lives at San Antonio, work as an accountant, and isn't always here in West Texas when we need some pics. But....If you live in the San Antonio area I recommend Kaitlyn Smith. Check out her pics at http://www.kaitlynsmithphoto.com/

So for Scout's two year old pics I used Kacie Templeton who is a relative of a relative. She did an awesome job and I highly recommend her if you live here in the area. Scout also did great even though it was hot and she was expected to be still and smile at the camera. Enjoy our little joy!!






3 comments:

Kait said...

Awww - thanks dear! Miss Scoutie just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

NieNie and Goose said...

precious!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, she is adorable! I love the pictures! Congratulations on the upcomimg baby! Call Margie when you come into town for a doctor's appt. and we can all get together!