Monday, December 15, 2008

Babysitters

This past week I went to a Quickbooks Training in Hereford. That's a whole other story, but we won't go there right now. Grams came on Wednesday night so that she would be here to babysit Scout on Thursday. I was gone from 7 until about 6:30 that evening. It was pretty hard on me and I think Scout missed me when she first woke up. Riley got home before I did and they were all just having a big time when I arrived. I mean wouldn't it be great to have everybody wrapped around your little finger.

On Friday I had to go back, so Sarah B and her kiddos babysat. By the way, Hope was in Ft. Worth that is why she didn't babysit. Scout was awake and I told her bye. I thought she might cry, but didn't. Even though you kind of want them to cry, it is a relief when they don't. I think she had a great time at Sarah's. Slade even sent his Bumbo seat home with Scout. Wasn't that sweet?


Scout & Sayler

Slade, Sayler, & Scout

Grams....sorry I don't have any pics of when you kept her.

1 comment:

Tandy Adams said...

I was glad I got to see Little Miss Scout Saturday... even if it was just alittle while! She is just tooo cute!