Saturday, August 10, 2013

Think PINK......


Last night as I was getting ready for our little Earth Ranch Rodeo, a little thought came to me.  

I was dressed and went to choose a watch and maybe a bracelet or two, and almost pulled off my "pink" breast cancer awareness bracelet since it didn't match my outfit.  

This thought struck me, "Don't you know your sis would like to ditch cancer for the evening and deal with it sometime later on?"  I crammed that thing back on as fast as I could.

Me wearing that bracelet really doesn't accomplish much for her, but it means I'm with her all the way.  I'll wear it as long as I need to. 


Tandy, you are doing awesome!  You make me feel lazy and....well, like a sissy.  Here you are getting up early, taking radiation, walking, picking the garden, preserving it one way or another, chasing around your boys......Not sure how you do it?

***This type of post goes against every anti-mushy bone in my body.  It's the truth though and sometimes its alright for me to step out of my comfort zone.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that she has cancer. That has to be hard on everyone. Prayers!

Tandy Adams said...

Aww sis thank you! Such a sweet post (yeah a little mushy lol) I've just about got this whooped! Thank you for all the support