Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Convention 2013

Every July we travel to Happy, Texas for our annual church convention.  It's a wonderful time of family, friends, and most importantly refreshing and renewing of our souls.

Average temperature over the last 32 years has been 99 degrees.  This is speculation, but I'm willing to bet it is fairly accurate. This year was different, we enjoyed rain and unusually low temperatures.  It was perfect!  

The kids played like crazy!


The kids laughed like crazy too......about anything and nothing!
 Reno lacks three months in being a year older than Saylor.  They are the same height and have same hair color.  I say they look like twins.  One thing I can assure you is that they are "double trouble".
 It is Scout and Saylor that probably act more alike.  They are our free spirit, stubborn, go-like-crazy kind of girls.  





Did you already guess that this pretty girl took all but one of these pics?  I can only take credit for the double trouble pic!   Good for her, but bad for me because I don't have one single pic with my parents. Sorry Mimi & Papa!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun!! Great pics!

Kaitlyn said...

double trouble is right!

Valerie said...

Aw, great pics! :)Thanks for the Happy memories! Sorta wish it was time to go back!