Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Absolutely my favorite

pics......ever!! It could be that I think they look great in black and white and the vintage-y frame. So you all know or maybe I should say that it's super obvious that I don't usually edit my pics. The other day I found that ALT put the Photo Elements APP on my phone. Cool deal, or at least I think so.


So what I'm trying to say is that I took these with my I-phone, edited them on my I-phone, then e-mailed them to myself from my I-phone. Get an I-phone. Just think if the phone part doesn't work there are lots of other options to keep you entertained. lol !!


These pictures are precious to me and pretty much sum up our lives. We love to be together and these kids adore their Dad!!










Reno has just started riding with Riley in the past month. He thinks it is the greatest thing and that he should get to ride all the time. It will be interesting to see if that ever changes.


Scout is very much into riding all by herself. I'm afraid we'll be in the market for a kid horses by next summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! And how fun to have an Iphone! :)

Kaitlyn said...

Look at little miss tech-savvy now! :)
Love the pics - so cute! I can't get over Reno man's haircut. And luv it that you can still see Scoutie's lisp in every pic! :)
Miss y'all!!

NieNie and Goose said...

oh yes! framers for sure!