Friday, March 18, 2011

Reno - 5 Months

Full smile!

Half smile!

He loves sister...

that is for certain!!

Reno you are growing so big. You have started eating cereal and would probably eat as long as I would shovel it in. I'm not sure how long you are going to stick with me. You are probably going to be busy just like sister because you get distracted from eating so easily.

You are mostly wearing size 6 months. Some 6-9 and some 3-6, just depends on how it runs. You aren't very big around, but are pretty long. In socks you need size 12 months for them to stay on. Wow, what a long foot!! I'm thinking you aren't going to be solid like Scout.

We never had to chant "roll-over-Red-Rover" to you. (That is what Riley used to say to Scout. I have tried to convince him that it is supposed to be "come-over" instead of "roll-over". ) You roll over almost instantly when we lay you down on your back. I've found you sleeping on your tummy only once. You are usually so tired and stay on your back to sleep. You sit up in the Bumbo and grab toys really well.

Speaking of sleeping, you are still mostly sleeping all night. There will be a few nights in a row that you might wake up once. I'm not sure if you are in a growth spurt or if you didn't eat good that day or what. You usually nap in the morning. You sometimes nap with Scout in the afternoon, but mostly want to be awake. You can be awake for a long time at once.

Reno Wade, you are getting very spoiled. You love to be held. Instead of sitting in your little chair while I'm cooking or we are eating you need to be held. You will go to most anyone for a little while, but then decide you need Mama. Doesn't hurt my feelings.

We look forward to you sitting up and crawling in the next few months. I already have one kiddo into everything. How much worse could it be with two?

Love you Mister!!

No comments: