Sunday, September 26, 2010

Feedin' the Fish

Heather and I took our bunch to Plainview yesterday for a little pre-baby outing. The deal is that in about 5 weeks she and I won't fit in the same vehicle anymore.

Scout was not liking the geese very much. Not gonna get too close.

It was much more fun to feed the fish. Just throw something in......

and watch those nasty fish go wild over it.

We had quite a bunch of little girls (You see there is another girl on the hip, right?). A guy at Chicken Express even commented on it as he held the door open for us and there's no telling what the people were saying that got stuck waiting for us to cross the street at Wal-Mart. Oh well, we thought we did good.

My sweetie and I!!! I know you can't see the belly, but the face tells you all you need to know.

No comments: