Monday, October 13, 2008

Got My Hair Did!!

Friday evening Hope and Autumn babysat Scout for a couple of hours while I did some stuff at "work". I originally ask Summer to babysit, but she had a date. I can't believe she is old enough for that stuff. It seems like yesterday she was Scout's age. Ok....so I'll get back to the real story here.

Autumn did Scout's hair. She used a little water bottle and spiked it and even put a little clip in it. Hope said that Scout really got a kick out of it. Then she got to wear Autumn's wig and glasses. Pretty funny, huh!!


Getting her hair did!!

"the wig & glasses"

Partners in crime!

3 comments:

Tandy Adams said...

Oh my! That is absolutely priceless! I LOVE it! Autumn did sooo good!

Kait said...

Go Autumn!! :)

Sherry said...

Scout is sooo beautiful....I love seeing pics of her. She reminds me of Bailey so much....Enjoy it all girl!