Monday, November 7, 2011

Seamless Dough Sheet

Maybe you all already know about this. I am pretty well known for being "behind the times" on news type stuff.



The other day I had in my mind that I would make sopapilla cheesecake sometime soon. As I reached my little hand up to get Crescent rolls what did I pull down? None other than this Seamless Dough Sheet.





What was my little mind thinking? Wow!! Surely this will be perfect. No more pulling the dough, mending the tears, or trying to smooth out the seams.



This is what it looked like going into the oven. I call that perfect....no lines and no cream cheese poking out.


Waa Laa!! Love me some sopapilla cheesecake. I know everybody has this recipe but if even just one person didn't know about it then I am helping. lol


Sopapilla Cheesecake



2 cans Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet


or plain crescent rolls
2 - 8 oz pkgs Philadelphia cream cheese


1 1/2 cups sugar


1 1/2 tsp vanilla


1 stick of butter


1/2 cup cinnamon sugar





Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 pan. Spread one dough sheet or can of rolls in the bottom of pan. Whip together softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and spread over dough. Top with second dough sheet or can of rolls. Pour melted butter over top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake @ 350 for 35 - 40 minutes. Serve warm or cold.

Ha ha.....I have some left overs in my fridge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, its news to me!! Very cool!

Carrie said...

Hey Tori,I am lurking on your blog. Amarillo looked fun. Your girls are all so pretty! I didn't know about these things. This will make the Cheesecake Sopas a lot easier to make. I made them for shipping and the sur-fine crescent rolls were being difficult. Anyway, I started a blog,(about time) so I am going to link yours to mine! http://thenormannotes.blogspot.com