Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

It started with a "Senior" (sniff, sniff) pep rally at LAZ high. I absolutely cannot believe that Summer will be graduating so soon.

Sisters....beautiful sisters!!

Summer and Scout


Summer and Reno

The Sheriff

Dr. Pepper....she loves them so much I decided she should just be one.

Scout and Reno with their Injun cousin, Trail.

Reno at his first football game. He slept right through it.

Scout and her Dad at the football game. They only go for the concession stand.

Jason and his Mini-Me. I'm just waiting for the day that Leah hides from me like her big sisters.

Mom's cousin, Mary Beth and her husband Chris came for a yummy supper at Leal's on Saturday evening.

Yes...we are bad parents......no.....we didn't take Scout and Reno trick-or-treating on Sunday evening. What they don't know won't hurt them. Plus if that candy is sitting around I will just eat it.

2 comments:

Kait said...

LOVE the little sheriff and dr. pepper!! SO cute!!

3-J's said...

Their costumes were sooo cute!! Little Miss Dr. Pepper is so creative--I think I'll do that next year for myself b/c I'm with Scout---I LOVE DP!!