Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Two beauties and two out-of-it aunties.....

So......Tandy and I took these two beauties shopping on Saturday. No, I'm not being sarcastic.....they really are beautiful and I'm not just saying it cuz they're my nieces.

We shopped it up and tried on accessories in Forever 21. Yeah....about Forever 21......I sort of feel like I'll forever be 21 while I'm shopping there. However I really think it stands for a 21 inch waist, which I don't have therefore most of the clothes are too tiny for me. I did buy a shirt though.

The whole point of the shopping was because Tandy and I have their names for Christmas and goodness knows I wouldn't even try to pretend I could pick something they would actually like and not be embarassed to wear. So they pointed stuff out to us. Some of it will be a surprise and some won't.

Tandy picked these out and brought them to us for a picture. It was early in the day before we were tired of fighting the crowds. Yuck!! Too bad I'm still gonna have to go back....and probably more than once.











1 comment:

NieNie and Goose said...

Did you survive Sam's? We walked in and walked out.