Saturday, November 8, 2008

Roll Over, Red Rover......

OK, so it is sort of an inside joke......When we put Scout on her tummy and try to get her to roll over Riley always says, "Roll over, red rover". Not sure where he got that, actually think he just got confused once and it kind of stuck. Pretty sure it's supposed to be "come over" not "roll over".

Any who....Scout has rolled over a few times. The first time was Wednesday night and she did again today. I was sort of waiting to get it on camera before I posted but it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon. Of course every time the camera is in the other room she does it and when I'm prepared she acts like she doesn't even know how. She doesn't have it down that great, but she can if she really wants to. Today she is 5 months old and we've been waiting for this since she was 3 months. Oh well, I don't guess I care too much. I know our life is going to change drastically over the next 6 months.

No comments: