Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Blog Look

So the new blog look seems to be a hit. How could you not love polka-dots and damask in brown and turquoise? You've probably noticed "kristi's kringles" on my blog and put 2 and 2 together, but I will spell it out anyways. Here's how the story goes.........

A few years ago I went to work at Muleshoe for a super sweet principal. He ended up leaving and going to Kileen, TX (which I was very sad about). Kristi is his super sweet wife. She does all kinds of neato stuff (blogs, cards, announcements, etc.) You should check out her stuff. She is also "Kristi" on my list of people we keep up with. Oh and did I mention that she is very reasonable on her pricing?

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I really like your new blog.....when I saw it...it looked like you.....Scout is soooo beautiful!!!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Thanks, Tori! You're so sweet and this was super fun to put together. I know David misses working with you, too.