Thursday, February 19, 2009

Odds - N - Ends

Sorry we haven't been keeping up too good lately. There hasn't been a whole lot going on around the Smith household.


Daddy & Scout all bundled up at the show barn.


Autumn and Scout watching the stock show.


Summer & Quirt Evans (the pig)!!

Trail showing QE in the Pee Wee Show.


Scout reading the newspaper while Momma is busy.


Scout & Mimi

Mom & Preston came down a few weeks back to see Grandma Pearl Wood. Preston stayed with his mom, but Mimi took all of us out to Kabuki. We called it a birthday party. Boy do we have a lot of birthdays this time of year.

December: Summer, Preston, & Brook Smith

January: Kaitlyn Smith, Autumn, & KD

February: Tori, Tripp, & Hope

March: Tandy & Tammy (same day even)

Thanks again Mom......it was yummy! Oh and I should also tell how good my hubby did for my birthday. He took me to Lubbock to a movie and yummy Olive Garden. Course he forgot to tell me "Happy Birthday" until right before we left. I mean how can you discuss what time you're going to leave, etc and not realize that you are going to Lubbock for "her birthday". Oh well.......he still did good.

No comments: