Sunday, September 21, 2008

NOT FOR SALE

Yesterday I had a garage sale here at the house. Hope, Summer, and Autumn came to help. Mostly to help with Scout. Summer dressed her, Autumn rocked her, and Hope made her giggle. That was such a big help. We had a really good time. I take that back......garage sales are no fun, but it was fun just hanging out. The best part is that now I have a clean garage. Maybe I should run take a picture of that.......naw, these pictures are better.








Hope & Scout Playing













Hope put this "NOT FOR SALE" sign on Scout. I have to admit it was a pretty funny idea.













Scout and Summer were big pals. Here is another picture of them just chillin' in the lovely garage sale chair. (Recognize it Aunt Jody? I think it is the only thing we didn't get rid of. You don't want it back do ya?)









This is Autumn and I goofing around while we were loading stuff up to "haul off".

No comments: